Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse to join our Medical Imaging at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre.
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your nursing expertise to the role and be part of our rapidly growing team. We are experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
Build on your career experience by:
• Providing individualized nursing care to patients with variable complexities of illnesses or injuries
• Assessing patient health status, identifying patient/family priorities and plans, monitoring vital signs, and carrying out physical assessments at appropriate intervals.
• Encouraging family participation in the development, implementation and ongoing modification of the care plan
• Performing a variety of interventions utilizing nursing skills and knowledge of medical equipment
• Establishing therapeutic relationships with patients and/or families
Your background includes:
• Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
• Completion of a recognized high acuity specialty nursing certificate and one (1) year recent related interventional medical imaging experience
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificate
This role is a casual position located at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (ARHCC) in Abbotsford, BC. ARHCC is a 272 bed, University of British Columbia affiliated hospital offering medical, surgical, obstetrics, inpatient pediatrics, renal, cardiology, tertiary palliative care, helipad, as well as 24/7 emergency services with 79,289 visits annually.
Abbotsford is a flourishing community with breath-taking scenic views. It is home to the Abbotsford International Airport, the fastest growing airport in western Canada, and the annual Abbotsford International Air Show.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Are you looking to transform your practice to a new level and join a team and an organization that prides itself on building an excellent work place? Join our dedicated team in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment! Discover why more than 95% of employees recommend Fraser Health as an excellent place to work.
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.