Under the direction of the Head Nurse, provides nursing care to assigned patients. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- Current C.P.R., I.V. Therapy and Blood Glucose Monitoring Certificates mandatory.
- One (1) year recent experience in assigned area of responsibility preferred.Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with others effectively.
- Demonstrated physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Demonstrated ability to operate related equipment.
View Fort St. John Community