In accordance with the Provincial Health Officer's COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate, Northern Health requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
In accordance with established hospital policies and procedures provides and co-ordinates nursing care to assigned patients consistent with current standards of nursing practice and the clinical specialty of Medical Surgical, maternity & pediatric nursing. Practices as a member of the Acute Care Unit nursing team. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- Medical and surgical nursing experience required with pediatric, neonatal, maternity nursing experience preferred.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to organize work.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
View Terrace Community