Plans and provides direct nursing care to patients in accordance with the hospital policies and BC College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)Standards for Nursing Practice in British Columbia. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM) as a practicing RN registrant.
- All Specialty Trained Nursing Skills (STN) related to the unit of employment must be completed within six (6) months of employment.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to organize assigned workload and set priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with a variety of internal and external contacts including co-workers, physicians, community agency representatives, patients and families.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
*Training opportunities in Emergency, Maternity, and Operating Room available*
View Prince Rupert Community