Under the direction of the Nursing Unit Coordinator is responsible for the nursing care of assigned patients. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to physically perform the duties of the job, and has the ability to organize the work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Able to operate related equipment.
View Quesnel Community