Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a place to showcase your nursing skills and expertise? We are seeking a motivated registered nurse with a real passion for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Primary Care Clinic in Mission, BC.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team providing a range of different health care services.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Delivering direct patient care to clients of family practice clinics within the Primary Care Network
- Performing comprehensive and focused health assessments, outreach, referrals and health counselling including education, self-management and wellness promotion.
- Ensuring clients, families and caregivers have access to timely, person-centred, continuous and culturally safe quality health services
- Collaborating with the interprofessional team in developing a comprehensive shared client care plan
- Supporting clients and their families by providing information through their decision-making process regarding treatment options
- Participating in research and quality improvement programs
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- One (1) year recent related clinical experience including assessing and treating children, youth and adults in an acute or community/outpatient care setting
- Immunization additional education completed and up to date
- Valid BC drivers license and access to a personal vehicle for business related purposes
This role is a full-time position based in Mission, BC. Mission is situated on a coastal mountain slope overlooking the lush valley of the Fraser River, Mission is a rapidly growing rural centre. Its resplendent mountains, idyllic meadows and natural forest settings blend well with a hometown feeling. The West Coast Express commuter rail offers easy access to many urban centres.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, teamwork and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.