Do you have a passion for healthcare? Would you like to be on the front line in the fight against COVID-19? We have the position for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Immunizations (COVID-19 Vaccinations) located in Abbotsford.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental health and substance use and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and residential care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Immunizes children and adults against vaccine preventable disease
- Conducting immunizations clinics by assessing immunization needs, transporting vaccines, setting up work stations, establishing informed consent, preparing and administrating injections and observing and responding to reactions
- Maintaining related records; documents observations, interventions and outcomes
- Participating in continuous quality improvement initiatives by providing input into the review and revision of immunization policies and procedures
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing
- Current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Valid British Columbia driver's license
- Personal vehicle for work related purposes
This role is temporary part-time position located in Abbotsford, BC. Abbotsford is a flourishing community with breath-taking scenic views. It is home to the Abbotsford International Airport, the fastest growing airport in western Canada, and the annual Abbotsford International Air Show.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
You can join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role.
Take the next step and apply, so we can discuss joining Fraser Health, where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.