Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Hospital at Home program located in Langley, BC.
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing person-centered care to diverse populations
- Collaborating and sharing information with the interdisciplinary team
- Participates in the care, transfer and discharge planning process for patients on admission by ensuring the care plan is established and implemented effectively
- Collaborates with patients and their families/care givers in developing the care plan and encourages family participation in the development, implementation and ongoing modification of the care plan.
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Three (3) year's recent acute care medical or surgical experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
- Valid BC Driver's License and access to a personal vehicle for business related purposes, with appropriate insurance coverage.
This role is a full-time position located in the Langley, BC. Langley is comprised of the City of Langley and the Township of Langley, including the village of Fort Langley - the birthplace of BC. They have led to preserve their small town atmosphere while still offering all the amenities of a major bustling urban centre and a range of housing options from small farms to apartments.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are experts in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.