Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you wondering what it's like to work with a dedicated and experienced team of health care providers in Emergency? Watch Naomi's story (link: Naomi's Story ).
We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Emergency unit at Eagle Ridge Hospital.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. With over 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers dedicated to providing services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home health, mental health and public health, to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have a positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for emergency nursing to the role and be part of our fast fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. As services expand and improve, we are implementing new leading practices, including "rapid access to care", at our sites.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Making a difference by utilizing your critical care nursing skills
- Collaborating with members of the inter-professional care team and providing person-centered care
- Working in an environment where training is provided and encouraged
- Being part of a dedicated and ambitious team
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Completion of the applicable post graduate specialty nursing course/program and/or willingness to complete the applicable post graduate specialty nursing courses/program.
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a relief full-time position located at Eagle Ridge Hospital (ERH) in Port Moody, BC. ERH is a 154-bed hospital in Port Moody, BC, offering medical, surgical, regional rehabilitation, cardiac and diabetes outpatient programs, as well as 24/7 Emergency services with 51,237 visits annually. Port Moody is a vibrant waterfront community with a unique small-town feel in a metropolitan setting. Over 40% of the community is dedicated to parkland - a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role.
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.