Under the direction of the Coordinator of Resident Care, employees in this position provide professional, safe effective nursing that is in accordance with Continuing Care goals and objectives, to ensure that the resident's state of health reaches maximum level of function (health: state of physical, psychological and emotional well being, not merely absence of infirmity or disease). Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM) as a practicing RN or RPN registrant.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Current knowledge in the field of geriatric nursing.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with staff, residents physicians and the public.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of professional groups.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
View Smithers Community