Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? We have the position for you! We are seeking a Nurse Clinician to join our Home Health program in the Tri-Cities Commmunity of BC.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. With over 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers dedicated to providing services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home health, mental health and public health, to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Demonstrating clinical expertise and leadership in evidence-based practice
- Collaborating with members of the interdisciplinary team
- Providing information based on application of specialized theories, concepts and principles related to wound and skin care
- Participating in direct care for clients
- Performing advanced nursing skills within areas of expertise in skin and wound care practice
- Delivering educational activities to staff and/or clients/families
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Three (3) years' recent related clinical skin and wound care experience, including one (1) year experience in a leadership/education role in a community health environment and completion of a recognized course in wound ostomy and continence
- Valid BC Driver's License and access to a personal vehicle for business related purposes
This role is a casual position located in Tri-Cities, BC. Tri-Cities include Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody. Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam offer urban living in a picturesque natural setting. The Traboulay PoCo Trail showcases the best of the community, which traverses forest and creek, meadow and marsh, riverfront and urban development. Port Moody is a vibrant waterfront community with a unique small-town feel in a metropolitan setting. Over 40% of the community is dedicated to parkland - a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are experts in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Come and join our dedicated team in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.