Reporting to the Director of Care, the Clinical Coordinator has skills in communication and collaboration with colleagues, interdisciplinary teams; and families. Roles include consultant, educator, and practitioner. The Clinical Coordinator as required contributes to the delivery of quality patient care and professional nursing practice .nursing practice assessment and development, quality improvement, staff evaluation and other leadership activities. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
- Has a minimum of three years experience at the staff nurse level.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide guidance and motivation for staff.
- Ability to teach nursing techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize workload and set priorities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and maintain good relations with colleagues, patients and families.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Has demonstrated leadership with proven ability in interpersonal skills, decision making and adaptability.
- Has demonstrated an ability as a role model in the provision of patient care.
- Is available for on-call duty.
- Identifies own learning needs and upgrades skills as needed.
View Hazelton Community