Do you have a passion for critical care nursing? Be a part of our dedicated and experienced team of health care providers in the Intensive Care Unit! Watch Nick's story (link: Nick's Story )
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Intensive Care Unit at Chilliwack General Hospital (CGH).
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for critical care nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. Critical Care is one of 13 clinical service programs provided through an integrated network of community, intermediate, and tertiary services to Fraser Health patients who are critically ill.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Delivering care to a variety of critically ill patients
- Collaborating with members of the interprofessional care team
- Participating in quality improvement activities and research by identifying patient care issues
- Guiding patients and families/care givers about illness prevention, health restoration and health maintenance
- Participating in and attending in-services and other educational programs
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Completion of applicable post graduate course work
- Current Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a relief part-time position located at Chilliwack General Hospital in Chilliwack, BC. Chilliwack is located 100 kilometres east of Vancouver, Chilliwack's natural surroundings; rural setting and thriving agricultural, commercial and industrial economy have drawn many to its neighborhoods. Its mountains, lakes and rivers provide beautiful settings for many outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, boating, kayaking and golfing.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, teamwork and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.