Do you have a passion for critical care nursing? Are you wondering what it's like to work with a dedicated and experienced team of health care providers in the Intensive Care Unit? Watch Nick's story (link: Nick's Story )
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Intensive Care Unit at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (ARHCC).
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for critical care nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. Critical Care is one of 13 clinical service programs provided through an integrated network of community, intermediate, and tertiary services to Fraser Health patients who are critically ill.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Delivering care to a variety of critically ill patients
- Collaborating with members of the interprofessional care team
- Participating in quality improvement activities and research by identifying patient care issues
- Guiding patients and families/care givers about illness prevention, health restoration and health maintenance
- Participating in and attending in-services and other educational programs
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Completion of applicable post graduate course work
- Current Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a relief part-time position located at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (ARHCC) in Abbotsford, BC. ARHCC is a 272 bed, University of British Columbia affiliated hospital offering medical, surgical, obstetrics, inpatient pediatrics, renal, cardiology, tertiary palliative care, helipad, as well as 24/7 emergency services with 79,289 visits annually.
The City of Abbotsford is a flourishing community with breath-taking scenic views. It is home to the Abbotsford International Airport, the fastest growing airport in western Canada, and the annual Abbotsford International Air Show.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, teamwork and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.