Do you have a passion for critical care nursing? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? We have the position for you! We can offer you an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our High Acuity Unit at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (ARHCC).
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. With over 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers dedicated to providing services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home health, mental health and public health, to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for critical care nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. Critical Care is one of 13 clinical service programs provided through a coordinated network of community, intermediate, and tertiary services to Fraser Health patients who are critically ill.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Delivering care to a variety of critically ill patients
- Collaborating with members of the interprofessional care team
- Participating in quality improvement activities and research by identifying patient care issues
- Guiding patients and families/care givers about illness prevention, health restoration and health maintenance
- Participating in and attending in-services and other educational programs
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Completion of applicable post graduate course work
- Current Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a full-time position located at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre (ARHCC) in Abbotsford, BC. ARHCC is a 272 bed, University of British Columbia affiliated hospital offering medical, surgical, obstetrics, inpatient pediatrics, renal, cardiology, tertiary palliative care, helipad, as well as 24/7 emergency services with 79,289 visits annually.
The City of Abbotsford is a flourishing community with breath-taking scenic views. It is home to the Abbotsford International Airport, the fastest growing airport in western Canada, and the annual Abbotsford International Air Show.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.