General Duty Staff Nurse, Cancer CareBC Cancer VictoriaPlay a pivotal role helping patients fight cancer.
- Use your expertise to support people facing some of life's biggest challenges.
- Help us maintain the highest patient survival rate in Canada.
- Use state-of-the-art technology and the latest, evidence-based treatments.
- Be a respected member of Canada's collaborative leading oncology clinical teams.
- Grow your career through continuing education, ongoing professional development, and certification programs.
- Participate in research and clinical trials.
- Find work-life balance with Monday-Friday, daytime shifts.
You are a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and have:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP),
- Current CPR (Level C) certification and
- One (1) year of recent related experience
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience
You also have a proven ability to set priorities and organize patient care.
Watch this video to learn more about being a nurse at BC Cancer .
If this sounds like you, apply now! About Us
BC Cancer ( bccancer.bc.ca ) is part of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA.)
PHSA provides specialty health care services across BC. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect People • Be compassionate • Dare to innovate • Cultivate partnerships • Serve with purpose.
Learn more about PHSA: jobs.phsa.ca/family-brands
We hire on the basis of merit and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create a safe and welcoming environment where everyone can come to work and be their best, authentic self.
- Wage: $34.83 - $45.73 per hour
- Casual on Call (Monday to Friday)
- 2410 Lee Avenue Victoria BC