Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a place to showcase your nursing skills and expertise? We are seeking a motivated registered nurse with a real passion for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Surgical Services Program.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for perioperative nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team providing a range of different surgical services.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Working collaboratively with the inter-professional care team in the provision of person-centered care
- Providing direct individualized nursing care in an outpatient setting to outpatients with varying complexities of illness requiring minor surgical procedures, diagnostic endoscopy procedures or interventional therapeutic endoscopic procedures
- Assessing, planning, providing and evaluating nursing care and providing discharge teaching for patients (adults and children).
- Participating in research and quality improvement activities
- Participating on nursing committees, care conferences and councils as assigned or as agreed to with the Manager
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Two (2) years recent relevant clinical experience in the designated clinical area and completion of post graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area
This role is a relief full time position located at Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) in New Westminster, BC, which is a provincial referral hospital (tertiary/trauma care centre) with 422 acute beds that is a University of BC Affiliated teaching hospital. RCH is located ½ hour from downtown Vancouver, and close to rapid transit, shopping, restaurants and other amenities.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are exceptional in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Take the next step and apply so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
You can be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role.