Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a place to showcase your nursing skills and expertise? We are seeking a motivated registered nurse with a real passion for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Surgical Services Program.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for perioperative nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team providing a range of different surgical services.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Working collaboratively with the inter-professional care team in the provision of person-centered care
- Providing direct individualized nursing care in an outpatient setting to outpatients with varying complexities of illness requiring minor surgical procedures, diagnostic endoscopy procedures or interventional therapeutic endoscopic procedures
- Assessing, planning, providing and evaluating nursing care and providing discharge teaching for patients (adults and children).
- Participating in research and quality improvement activities
- Participating on nursing committees, care conferences and councils as assigned or as agreed to with the Manager
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Two (2) years recent relevant clinical experience in the designated clinical area and completion of post graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area
This role is a casual position located at ERH in Port Moody, BC. ERH is a 154-beds hospital in Port Moody, BC, offering medical, surgical, regional rehabilitation, cardiac and diabetes outpatient programs, as well as 24/7 Emergency services with 51,237 visits annually. Port Moody is a vibrant waterfront community with a unique small-town feel in a metropolitan setting. Over 40% of the community is dedicated to parkland - a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, collaboration and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Are you looking to transform your practice to new level and join a team and an organization that prides itself on building an excellent work place?
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today and take the next step in your career so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.