Under the direction of the Training and Education Team Lead, ITS Client Services the Regional Trainer conducts and coordinates established individual and group training sessions for Northern Health staff on the use of designated software applications and tools. Provides administrative support for the IT Training Portfolio including but not limited to scheduling and registration, assessment and testing, trainee records management and course feedback. Position requires travel throughout the Northern Health Region.
- Grade 12, with a minimum of twelve (12) months recent work experience conducting training sessions, plus two years' recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Able to perform with a high level of accuracy.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operated related equipment.
- Ability to utilize a variety of computer software applications.