The Branch Sales Coach, Creditor Insurance is accountable for development and successful achievement of the annual sales plans of their own district or territory. This is accomplished, primarily, by providing sales training and coaching to optimize sales and channel performance of key customer facing roles within P&C. This role drives the enhancement of BMO Creditor Insurance product knowledge, expertise and awareness amongst regional P&C sales forces and adoption of selling these products through conversations with customers.
While supporting the national strategy and initiatives, this role is also accountable to apply local market knowledge to the further leverage or offset opportunities and gaps inherent in their division(s). This role works very closely with the BMO Creditor Insurance team in order to provide full support to national initiatives and programs as well as providing feedback from the front line of the district back to the BMO Creditor Insurance team.
• Sales Management & Delivery - In alignment with business strategy and financial objectives, understand and work towards sales plan for the division.
• Provide input into the development of comprehensive and integrated training support programs and relevant tools in support of baseline and performance enhancement learning related to sales & service effectiveness for the entire sales force Organize and manage regular sales meetings/conferences to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales force.
• Provide sales training and coaching to maximize sales channel effectiveness Enhance BMO Creditor Insurance product knowledge, expertise and awareness amongst regional P&C salesforces, specifically Financial Service Managers (FSM), Customer Service Representatives (CSR), Mortgage Specialists.
• Contribute local market knowledge to the planning, forecasting and measuring of sales force results against the sales plan objectives.
• Identify gaps and opportunities and make recommendations to improve sales results.
• Contribute to the development of annual business reviews and marketing plans
•Relationship Management - Manages relationships with BMO Insurance leadership and P&C leaders to ensure service and quality are provided in such a way as to help the national sales force achieve their targets. •Create and build relationships with the region's leaders (SDVP, VPs, EAs, DOS) to establish protocols, pave the way for reception of activities and effective execution of the BMO Insurance Sales Training plans wherever they are deployed in the region. •Customer Experience - Obtain feedback from sales force leaders on customer needs and expectations and proactively share with Product Team for inclusion in assessment of new products, enhancements and features Track and monitor the impact of product features, benefits, price on customer behaviour and use this knowledge to assess and recommend new product and pricing strategies Assist in managing the customer escalation process related to new features, benefits and price.
• Strong Creditor Insurance knowledge • Strong knowledge of Bank distribution channels • Working knowledge of regulatory environment Sales management experience is an asset • Knowledge of BMO organization and processes is preferred • Training experience is preferred • Sales process • In Depth Performance Management • In Depth Influence skills • In depth Change Management / Leadership • In depth Computer skills • Analysis • Adult Learning We're here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com/ .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.