Regional Marketing Manager, BC
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Rogers for Business is growing and is looking for passionate, goal-oriented individuals to join this winning team. We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The successful candidate will use their strong understanding of the telecommunications industry in British Columbia to develop, own and execute the marketing strategy for all regional programs and events under the Rogers for Business brand. As a strategic marketing professional, the candidate will need to be comfortable collaborating with senior business partners across multiple locations, working in a fast-paced industry while managing multiple activities simultaneously.What you will do:
What you have and what you will bring:
- Own the Rogers for Business BC regional marketing plan that delivers on annual growth objectives through collaboration with regional leaders and the broader marketing team
- Create and execute marketing strategy and tactics relevant to the business market in the BC region. To accomplish that you will need to:
- Understand the market landscape in your region and Rogers for Business brand position
- Develop a strong understanding of Rogers for Business sales and marketing objectives
- Develop a strong understanding of Rogers for Business products, services, partners, and value proposition
- Including advertising and events (virtual and in-person)
- Manage all elements of a given tactic (invitations, registration, reporting etc.)
- Support local sales teams and leaders with marketing support for strategic accounts
- Manage a regional budget to ensure delivery of regional objectives
- Identify opportunities to elevate the Rogers for Business brand leveraging an understanding of the region
- Work collaboratively with regional peers across the organization; prioritize and incorporate activities into regional plan as appropriate
- Marketing experience in the BC or Western Canada market a distinct advantage
- Experience in B2B and/or technology marketing is an important foundation for this role
- Confidence working with leaders at all levels
- Focused self-starter comfortable operating in a matrix organization
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1600 - 4710 Kingsway (016), Burnaby, BC Travel Requirements:
Up to 25% Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Communication Requisition ID:
243038Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Marketing
Burnaby, BC, CA Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Regional Manager, Manager, Marketing, Technology, Management
Sales and Marketing