Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you a driven and motivated facilitator and leader with a passion for challenging the status quo? Apply for this exciting opportunity in the Deloitte Greenhouse!
This role will give the candidate a unique opportunity to work with a wide array of clients to solve exciting business challenges, stretch their critical thinking and problem solving skills and network with executive level clients as well as senior Deloitte leaders who lead our current and next generation priority accounts.What will your typical day look like?
Based in the Vancouver Greenhouse, the Regional Market Lead will serve as the face and "driver" of the growth of the Greenhouse program and brand in permanent and pop-up locations in British Columbia.
The BC Greenhouse Lead will be responsible for overall leadership on Breakthrough Labs and the delivery team in BC, as well as providing support for Canada / Chile Deloitte Greenhouse® leadership. This individual will be an operational leader, ambassador, designer, and facilitator for the Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Offerings. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Manager with strong project management skills, excellent facilitation/presentation skills, design thinking and creative problem-solving skills, a passion for creating innovative, dynamic, unique experiences for our clients and account teams. A proactive and hardworking attitude with keen business acumen will help the candidate excel in this role.
In this role, you will have several dimensions in which to deliver to:
About the team
- Serve as the primary contact in BC for firm leadership on business development opportunities that (can) incorporate the Greenhouse Experience program
- Demonstrate superior facilitation and presentation skills including ability to understand and address client challenges and draw out key talking points; select speaking style and approach best suited for the situation and audience
- Elevate and amplify the Greenhouse's reputation, influence, and leadership in the market regionally (and nationally) by building new networks, partnerships, and externally-facing programs (e.g., roundtables, summits, councils, workshops, publishing, research reports)
- Work with National Greenhouse team to develop and manage a network of Greenhouse certified facilitators and ambassadors for the BC.
The Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience team reports to Deloitte Canada / Chile's Chief Client Office, which supports LCSPs and account teams in helping key client leaders, their teams, and organizations address their most pressing challenges. At the regional level, The Deloitte Greenhouse® Manager Level team member, the primary partner to the Market Lead, will be responsible for supporting the Market Lead and team with facilitation of lab requests in the Deloitte Greenhouse®, and where applicable, and/or lab sessions at other site locations/mobile locations. The Market Lead will need to embrace the opportunity to work with a diverse group of collaborators, which include but are not limited to: experience designers, technology experts and support, account teams, and subject matter experts, typically each unique to each particular lab opportunity.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- 10 years work experience combined with a minimum of 3 years direct experience serving clients, delivering services through a function OR several years of experience in a professional services firm or consulting capacity
- Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to manage pivots in the moment; Helpful and empathetic, able to think and react on others' feet; strong and diverse facilitation skills and experience
- Strong design thinking skills used in the framework of product, process, or service design
- Well-developed analytical skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.