Join our team
Every day, our TELUS Home Solutions team enables Canadian customers to thrive through the power of the Internet; we make technology secure, simple, and worry-free.
We are seeking two Regional Sales Managers to lead the expansion of our national consumer base and take our winning strategy to the next level!
As a Manager, Regional Sales, you are a self-starter, someone who can lead a team of Door to Door hunters to advance the acquisition of Security, Smart Home Automation, Mobility & other Home Solution Products
We are looking for competitive leaders eager to work within this ground floor opportunity. You will work in a highly-engaged, dynamic and collaborative team environment with a customer-first focus.What we offer you:
• Competitive compensation
• Share purchase program with a generous company contribution
• Well-being allowance
• Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
• A supportive culture that promotes recognition and feedback
• Opportunities and support for growth and development
• A chance to play an active role within your community Here's what we'll accomplish together
Our highly motivated team is committed to managing and growing our existing base of national home solutions customers and growing market share across Canada. We deliver best-in-class customer service and use a customer first lens for strategy development, lead generation, and marketing and sales execution. Our team is highly skilled in adapting to the constant and ever evolving environment of direct door to door sales, and is motivated to deliver best in class service.Here's how
• With an inclusive, collaborative, and consensus-building style, actualize the potential of the team in order to achieve results
• Promote a suite of TELUS Home solutions to local clients in a defined area across Canada
• Build a team that embodies an entrepreneurial spirit, search and source new clients to achieve and deliver on growth and profitability targets
• Deliver on our customer first promise by fostering relations, and building trust and loyalty with potential customers and stakeholders
• Understand and analyze current and prospective service needs to recommend customized solutions with prompt and efficient service
• Negotiate and use your problem solving skills to influence and manage client lifecycle
• Act as TELUS ambassador within your community and promote the TELUS brand
• Be a subject matter expert on our products and services Qualifications: Do you have what it takes?
• 5+ years sales experience with a major Telecom or Security Company
• Proven experience in building successful sales teams
• Passionate about creating best-in-class customer experiences
• Outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, sociable and praised for cultivating relationships
• Strong financial acumen and advanced capability in understanding key financial concepts. Can leverage facts and data to make critical decisions about the business
• Positive attitude, and ability to adapt to everyday changes
• Effective communication and presentation skills, and confident in leveraging your business acumen skills
• Strong judgement, problem solving, and negotiating skills
• A self-starter that is not afraid of a challenge and has relentless focus on growing your client group
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage your own schedule to accomplish goals with minimal directions or supervision Locations
• Saskatoon, Regina, or Winnipeg
• Greater Toronto Area or Ottawa
• Maritime City Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Sales and Marketing