Regional Health and Safety Manager
Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 per annum
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced health and safety manager looking to make an advancement in their career. Our client, awarded as one of Canada’s best managed companies, is looking to hire a Regional Health and Safety Manager to oversee the BC region.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Eric Williams at 604-689-8687 ext. 241.
Our client is a large construction company spanning across North America, that is consistently voted as one of Canada’s best managed companies. They were established over 30 years ago and take great pride in their health and safety program. They have a large list of notable projects within the continent are continuing to grow.
Reporting to the Director of Health and Safety the Regional Safety Manager will be responsible for:
• Overseeing safety operations in the BC region
• Developing and implementing health and safety policies
• Leading the team of safety specialists and coordinators
• Managing all WorkSafeBC cases through modified work programs
• Maintaining Certificate of Recognition (COR) status for BC
• Developing and leading Joint Health & Safety Committee meetings
• Conducting orientation and leading HS&E training for all employees
• 5-7 years of experience as a Health and Safety Manager or Supervisor in a construction setting
• Safety certification – CRSP, CSO or equivalent
• Experience with Claims Management (Insurance & Liability)
• Excellent presentation skills – prior experience presenting to large groups
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $90,000 - $100,000 per annum
• 3 weeks of vacation
• Excellent benefits - extended medical, dental, paramedical and paid MSP
• Performance bonus
• Exceptional vehicle allowance - company vehicle plus expenses
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams at 604 689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Construction Jobs - http://www.impactrecruitment.ca/building-jobs/
Further job opportunities and construction news: Follow me on LinkedIn - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/ewilliams15
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.