UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies , we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with anArea Fixed Opeartions Manager
at OpenRoad Auto Group.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and motivate Service and Parts Manager to ensure all individual dealership key performance indicators are achieved monthly.
- Prepare and administer annual operating budgets and monitor performance of the Service and Parts departments.
- Provide direction on all new facility, renovation and expansions including the purchase and maintenance of all shop equipment and supplies
- Evaluate all service and parts staff to ensure efficiency, performance, fit and create a positive culture.
- Develop strong interdepartmental relationship between Sales, Service, Parts and internal organizations
- Develop best practices and consistent processes in all service and parts departments to create efficiency and comparable performance metrics.
- Ensure a track record of high customer satisfaction scores through maintaining and building clientele relationships.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship between our dealership and our OEM partners.
- Develop strong communications with all service and parts manager to ensure that corporate directives are followed and maintained.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A minimum of five (5) years Parts and Service Management experience with automotive brands.
- Committed to excellence in customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and to be able to build relationships, motivate staff and implement change management.
- A deep understanding of the key performance indicators for a service and parts department and the methods and process to drive improved results.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Excellent management ability in an automotive service department.
- Well organized and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with CDK is an asset.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians