UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEADPosition:
Regional Content CreatorStatus:
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching, Tool Purchase Subsidy
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
- Deliver content as a strategic advantage to grow business for dealerships and the region. Plan, organize, and coordinate internal and external content creation, marketing and communication curation.
- Editorial calendar and content for region and dealerships
- Video content for website, dedicated channels, social media and in-store displays: vehicle walkarounds, how-to, technology, monthly offers, staff, and others
- Photographic content for internal and external channels: dealership, events, staff, and others
- Video and audio technology platforms - knowledge and use
- Social media content coordination
- Write organic social media posts and post photos and videos: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, blog, etc.
- Source and tell stories.
- Coordinate social media management and reporting tools.
- Create and implement annual and monthly content calendars for region and stores.
- Align content with corporate social media strategy.
- Videography and photography
- Coordinate photo shoots and video shoots:lighting, settings, capture and editing.
- Take and edit high-quality photos of vehicles, events, staff and stores: script creation, lighting, camera use, basic editing.
- Plan, storyboard, film and edit videos for dealership and regional social media and other channels.
- Maintain cameras and equipment.
- Online reputation management
- Craft timely responses to online customer reviews: website, social, review sites.
- Coordinate with department managers to ensure responses lead to customer solutions.
- Work with reputation management platforms.
- Work closely with the Dealership Managers and Marketing Department
- Provide tailored content for in-market customers to support sales and awareness.
- Establish communication goals and ways to increase customer and associate engagement, working towards improving the guest experience.
- Analyze performance of internal and external communication strategies to determine ROI and level of fulfillment of planned goals.
- Align organic social media content plans with Marketing Department's paid advertising and initiatives.
- Identify gaps in communication strategy and execute solutions to ensure consistent communication through all channels.
- Communicate objectives and methods and procedures to all department managers.
- All other tasks as assigned
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- One to two years experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding of social media platforms
- Strong video skills
- Excellent photography skills
- Ability to use video and photo editing software
- Outstanding written English
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Highly creative with keen eye for details and aesthetics
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized and strong multi-tasking ability
- Highly self-motivated with ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work at a fast pace both as a self-starter and cooperatively
- Passion for cars and automotive knowledge a significant bonus
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License and ability to drive self within region
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing