We have an immediate opening for a professional, energetic, career minded individual to join our team.
The key responsibility of a Refreshment Service Technician (RST) is to adhere to customers’ needs and surpassing their expectations in a timely manner. An RST must communicate appropriate information and issues, professionally install equipment in locations, ensure all equipment is presentable and is in perfectly working condition. An RST is required to have all necessary tools and equipment as well as caring for all company equipment assigned to you. (Vehicles, tools etc.)
From time to time, an RST may be required to attend safety, first aid, or other classes as a normal part of the job description.
Duties will include and are not limited to the following:
• Delivering equipment to customer locations.
• Troubleshooting and repairing machines in a proficient manner.
• Refurbishing equipment to our teams’ standards.
• Conducting initial setup of equipment including plumbing and setups of product displays.
• Submitting accurate and expedient paper work.
• Communicate with co-workers to answer questions about equipment repairs and to provide
support to team members.
• Lift 50+ lbs
• Excellent communication skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Knowledge of basic plumbing
• Valid BCDL and clean abstract
• Clean Drug Test
Qualified individuals will be contacted for interviews.
For more info about our company, please visit www.ryanvending.com