Red Seal Auto Collision Refinisher: Harvey 2393
- We are currently looking for a Red Seal Auto body Refinish Technician, with 5 to 6 years of experience, also known as a Project Manager.
- They will be responsible for prepping and painting vehicles with impeccable workmanship and managing vehicles from the start of a job until its completion.
- They will be held accountable for problem solving that may be required during the course of repairs.
- After vehicle is baked it is the responsibility of the Technician to correct any flaws that may be found on the painted surface.
- Your responsibility also includes making sure that the mixing room and the booth is clean and presentable at all times.
- The key to success in this position is to ensure a company-wide focus on improving our image and all aspects of customer service in a professional manner and producing top quality repairs in an efficient manner, while managing the vehicle through the process of repairs.
- Also work as a team to make our company progress to a higher level of achievement.
- The position reports to management for re-inspect, for parts and material.
- You will be dealing with body technicians for paint time (blends, etc).
- The position also entails dealing with customers.
Performance Objectives- Deliverables:
- Memorize and always use our companies standards by which we conduct our business, as a compass, when decision-making.
- HONESTY - EXCELLENCE -ACCOMINDATION –PROFIT –RESPECT
- Make sure that bodywork was finished in 180grit or finer, and featheredged around repair.
- Block sand all primed areas with guide coat (make sure panels and straight with no waves)
- Use corrosion protection on all projects. Etch priming of all bare metal substrates.
- Mix all material on scale while saving as much as possible
- Unmask all vehicles after paint
- Police cars/taxi’s considered rush jobs (in and out)
- Double-checking work when completed for no comebacks. (using checklist to prevent re-do’s)
- Enter Labour Cards into program, once at lunch and again at the end of the day.
- Take care of and respect shop equipment while saving as much material as possible.
- Keeping the shop environment clean and organized as possible (cleaning up after yourself)
- Managing Paper work (Checklist/ re-inspects)
- Cleaning out spray booth
- Organize and bring vehicles in at the end of the day
This is a fulltime position.
Salary is open, depending on current experience
Benefits package available
Note: Applications will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.