Reporting to the Director of Recruitment Operations, the Recruitment Manager is responsible for the success of the overall recruitment delivery, client relationship and team management of enterprise level customers, delivering service that meets all appropriate time, cost and quality objectives. The role also provides leadership and management to the Recruitment team, supporting the client program with the ultimate goal to deepen client relationships and grow the revenue opportunities.
- Accountable for service delivery that meets the time, cost and quality goals required for the profitability and client satisfaction of each account
- Responsible for maintaining a strategic account plan that ensures revenue retention and revenue growth
- Prepare and present monthly account reviews to internal Mindfield Stakeholders; reporting on achievement of time, cost and quality objectives, as well as the strategic account plan objectives
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual account reviews to key client stakeholders
- Lead by example and contribute to the building of a culture of performance excellence in client service
- Manage the day to day operations to ensure a thriving team that is delivering to the client expectation
- Mentoring and developing the team through regular one-on-ones to augment strengths develop areas of limitation
- Conduct daily and/or weekly huddles with the team to prioritize activities and ensure the team is on track to hit objectives
- 5+ years of experience working in a recruitment function
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
- 5+ years of client, account or relationship management experience
- Comfortable building and presenting data relating to recruitment process
- Experience devising recruitment and candidate sourcing strategies
Why You Should Work For Mindfield!
Ready to surround yourself with high-performing innovators who make a difference?
- We believe in what we do, we are in the business of people – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find work they love
- We are committed to our employees’ personal and professional growth through our training and development programs
- This is an opportunity to be a part of a professional, passionate, and quickly growing team in an open concept office environment
- Not sold yet? Check out #MindfieldLife and @Mindfieldgroup on Instagram
More about Mindfield
Mindfield is a leading provider of talent acquisition solutions to hourly employers in Canada. Our solutions provide our customers with systematic talent acquisition practices that ensure the efficient, effective and consistent sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring of qualified and talented individuals.
Posted: November 27, 2016
Closes:January 26, 2017