Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Reports to: Managing Partner
Work Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday Location: Surrey
This Recruiter role is a generalist role and will be responsible for full cycle permanent recruitment duties working with a host of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to the Federal Government of Canada to the Small and Midsized Business that drive the BC economy.
This position requires an energetic, smart, articulate, enthusiastic, and proactive individual with a flair for customer servicing. At SWIS Employment you will find a supportive, fast-paced team environment within a dynamic multicultural firm that offers unwavering attention to quality while providing our customers and candidates with best in class service.We are a team that values respect, drive, loyalty and accomplishment.
• Full cycle recruitment towards placing permanent candidates into open roles with major global organizations and leading edge companies
• Building, creating and utilizing recruiting strategies and social media tools designed to identify and source qualified passive candidates
• Interviewing and evaluating candidates' strengths compared with clients hiring requirements.
• Negotiating salaries, consulting and advising on fees and other terms and conditions of employment with employers and with candidates
• Maintaining regular communications with candidates and clients after placements
• Creating candidate profiles and video clips of job seekers
• Maintaining candidate filing and candidate document control systems
• Completing database searches and candidate searches
• Reference and Background checks
• Working, assisting and collaborating with a team of Sales Representatives, Recruitment Assistants and Temporary Staffing Recruiters fulfilling our clients staffing needs
• University Degree or Post-Secondary diploma or equivalent recruitment experience
• Proficiency with MS Office including Word and Excel
• Some basic experience 6 months - 1 year performing full cycle recruitment
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple staffing projects in a fast paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Administrative, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, professional demeanor and appearance, excellent interpersonal skills and personal integrity
• Friendly, approachable, confident, reliable and outgoing people person
• Strong web, research, analysis and computer tech savvy skills
• Attention to detail
• Sense of urgency
• Enhance our work culture being a Happy, Healthy, Respectful, Professional and Fun workplace
Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, our Surrey office has strict protocols in place (including Plexiglas, Social Distancing, Sanitizer and Face Masks) and we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume, and optional cover letter, citing RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (in a MS word document) in confidence for immediate consideration.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted
#39 - BrainStation - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less
About SWIS Recruiting & Employment Ltd.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. SWIS Recruiting & Employment is a people...Read More