We are a Fireplaces and Outdoor Living (fireplaces, firepits, firetables BBQ's) company located in Surrey and we are looking for a reliable, hardworking, full-time experienced receptionist with bookkeeping experience. You should be an organized self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Answer email inquiries / Answer phone / Return phone messages
- Prepare letters and agenda for meeting
- Prepare invoices and make payment
- Performing daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments
- Recording and maintaining a business’ financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments
- Update and maintain accurate journal entries, bank reconciliations, general ledgers and financial statements on a regular basis.
- Process payroll and file GST returns and annual T4, T5 and other government remittances by deadline.
- Prepare financial and accounting reports for external accountant.
- Must be proficient in English, ability to communicate in Punjabi an asset.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent working knowledge with QuickBooks is a must. (online version)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to analyze financial reports with sound knowledge of Accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in performing admin and bookkeeping tasks
- 2+ years relevant experience in accounting or bookkeeping, or in public accountants’ firm.
- 2+ years in using Quickbooks
- Recent experience preferably in managing financial accounts.
Please submit cover letter, resume and wages expectation with the subject line “Receptionist with Bookkeeping experience position application” to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.