DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLAND
Inland Group (Inland/Kenworth) is an Industry-leader in the heavy-duty truck & equipment sales, service and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1500 employees across 35 locations in North America, Inland offers exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your future!
This position is located at our sales and service dealership in Prince George, BC. THE OPPORTUNITY
As Receptionist you will be the front-line contact with our customers answering phone calls and greeting walk in customers. You will also be responsible for various administrative tasks including preparing payables and electronic filing. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Answers calls on multi-line telephone system.
- Greets visitors and directs them.
- Distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- Receives customer payments in person or over the phone.
- Prepares daysheets.
- Prepares quick cheques for miscellaneous payables.
- Files paperwork, as necessary.
- Maintains professional appearance and neat work area.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Becomes familiar with and complies with the company's Health & Safety Manual
CANADA BENEFITS PACKAGE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One year' related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great telephone manner and ability to represent the company well with excellent customer relations skills
- Dependable and reliable and able to commit to the work hours for the position
Our employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Extended Medical (including Vision)
- Prescription benefits
- RRSP with employer matching program
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-going training opportunities