Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Please note that interviews are currently being conducted remotely, via phone and/or video chat.
This is a 6 month temporary position with the potential to lead to a permenant position.
Paladin Security Group is committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer. We are currently looking for motivated individuals with open availability to join our growing team.
- Provide front of office support including first point of contact for all individuals coming into the office.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail and in-person inquiries from employees, clients, business partners, and all other stakeholders.
- Ensure visitors follow sign-in procedures, and ensure their safety.
- Maintain effective communication, information flow, and rapport between all team members.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services and accounts payable to our head office.
- Send reminder emails to new employees with training dates and times.
- Responsible for security license renewal reminders.
- Administer English proficiency exams to applicants before their interview.
- Manage cheque reconciliations.
- Complete employee uniform issues and returns.
- Responsible for managing applications and completing phone screens in a timely manner.
- Order office supplies and ensure supply area is stocked and monitored.
- Maintain the reception and kitchen areas in a tidy and in a presentable manner (though this is a team effort by all office members).
- Responsible for typing forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Provide clerical support as needed to the Executive team, Client Service Managers and the Human Resources team such as filing, scanning, coordinating appointments and arranging meetings.
- Conduct reference checks as needed, accept and review hiring processes when applicants walk into the front door inquiring about job opportunities.
- Support the Human Resources team during career fairs and open house interview days.
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- High School Diploma.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Coordinator, People and Culture
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security