Compensation: $35, 000 to $40, 000 /per annum
Work for a well-known company in a diverse role! This individual is considered the face of the company, being the first point of contact and providing excellent customer service to clients and supporting every department of the company in very important tasks.
If you are highly resourceful, professional and have the strong ability to multi-task, you’re perfect fit!
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Office Administrator’s responsibilities will include:
- Multiple calendar management
- Drafting formal documents
- Written and verbal correspondence
- Coding/Data entry of invoices
- Ad hoc projects and duties as required
- 2 + years Administrative role in an office environment
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills, including complex calendar management
- Asset: if you’re the kind of self-driven person who seeks out more work when caught up
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactemps.com to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Alyssa
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Posted: September 30, 2016
Closes:November 29, 2016