Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a full-time Reception Associate
to join us at our Head Office
This is a key customer service position with our Client Contact Centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating the first impression of our organization. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Greet customers politely on the phone and determine the nature of their call.
- Direct customers to the correct department or personnel and notify the appropriate team member that a customer is waiting.
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Handle telephone calls in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on hold or the need to leave a voicemail.
- Takes thorough messages, indicating the caller’s name, company name if applicable, the time and reason for call, and ensures the message gets to the appropriate party.
- Other administrative duties as required or assigned by management.
- A bility to be versatile in working with changing priorities of position responsibilities, and ability to multitask.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Strong customer relation skills, and ability to work well with both internal and external customers, ensuring all guests are helped.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills over the phone and in person.
- A bility to work and function with all work teams and all department levels.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated computer skills – MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their visions and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
Posted: July 11, 2018
Closes: September 9, 2018