UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a One-Year Contract Full Time Reception Associate position with the BMW store .
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet prospective customers and determine the nature of their visit.
- Direct customers to the correct department or personnel, notify the appropriate Product/Service Advisor that a customer is waiting, or introduce the customers to advisor.
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Handle telephone calls in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on hold.
- Takes thorough messages, indicating the caller's name, company name if applicable, the time and reason for call, and ensures the message gets to the appropriate party.
- Perform clerical duties and accounting duties as assigned by Management.
- Manage the customer traffic control system.
- Receive and process payments.
- Assist with other administrative duties involving new & pre-owned inventory.
- Process sales documentation, and works effectively with sales team to ensure timely completion of all tasks.
- Remit mail received at the reception desk promptly.
- Complete warranty books for all sold vehicles.
- Keep customer lounge area presentable and tidy, including stocking coffee area.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to be versatile in working with changing priorities of position responsibilities, and ability to multitask.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Strong customer relation skills, and ability to work well with both internal and external customers, ensuring all guests are helped.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills over the phone and in person.
- Ability to work and function with all work teams and all department levels.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated computer skills - MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry as an receptionist is an asset.
- Speaking Mandarin is an asset
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing