Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full -time Reception Associate
at OpenRoad Audi Boundary. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Communicating on the telephone in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Greet customers and determine the nature of their visit
- Direct customers to the correct department
- Answer basic inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person
- Daily close and cash desk close.
- Exceeding our customers' expectation for service excellence.
- Maintaining a pleasant appearance of the reception area and lobby.
- Other duties assigned at the direction of department managers.
- Ability to be versatile in working with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing
- Ability to work well with both internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Previous reception experience
- Dealership experience an asset
- Speaking Mandarin an asset
- Ability to work weekends and weekdays
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: July 12, 2018
Closes: September 10, 2018