Are you a real-estate specialist looking for a new career venture to take your professional achievements to the next level? Our client is a reputable industrial organization searching for a seasoned Real Estate Manager to facilitate the business activities for their land investments. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, possessing both a long-term strategic vision and exemplary management skills to execute real-time projects. If you are a charismatic leader with a team-focused approach and ready to take on exciting new challenges, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Manage day-to-day functions of the department and team
- Handle negotiations and execution of property acquisitions and contractual agreements
- Research and develop new revenue stream opportunities
- Oversee efficiencies of internal document management system
- Establish and maintain ownership of performance metrics system
- Supervise tenant relationships – fulfillment of contractual terms, renewals, revenue collection, manage cash flow activities
- Provide status updates and reporting to Management for review
- Provide strategic consultation on improvements to existing processes
- Ensure all departmental and business practices adhere to compliance policies
- Additional tasks and special projects, as required
- Degree or Diploma in Finance, Business Administration, Real Estate Management or equivalent
- 5 years’ management experience in commercial or industrial real estate
- Proven record with managing teams and providing mentorship
- Exceptional negotiation and relational skills dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Sharp analytical, strategic and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal abilities
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17177 and clicking on the "APPLY" button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com