Our client is a well known Canadian firm located in the Heart of Downtown Vancouver. They’ve an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Real Estate Legal Administrative Assistant to join their fantastic team! Our client is known for their strong commitment to both their clients and their people. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with previous experience as a Real Estate LAA. Commercial lending experience considered an asset for this role.
The above salary range is an estimate based on Indeed Recommendations. Salary range is dependent on the individual possessing full job knowledge, qualifications and experience.
• Perform meeting management functions including, scheduling appointments, booking boardrooms and making travel arrangements
• Document preparation and management and logistical support for commercial transactions
• Perform due diligence searches including BC Online registrations relating to companies, Personal Property Registry registrations, LTSA searches and ancillary searches relating to transaction
• Review financing facility letters for commercial financing/development transactions and create/organize file to accommodate requirements, review and revise security documents received from lender’s solicitors as required, organize security documents for execution and delivery to lender’s solicitors and all other ancillary requirements for finalizing borrowing transactions
• Prepare closing books, trust reconciliations, billing and reporting letters
EDUCATION + QUALIFICATIONS
• 3-5+ years of experience as a Real Estate Legal Administrative Assistant
• Legal Administrative Assistant Certification
• Commercial Lending experience is considered a major asset for this position
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet critical timelines
• The ability to multi-task and attention to detail
• The ability to proactively manage all administrative functions of the position, including file management
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to info@arlynrecruiting com. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting com/job-postings/
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT ARLYN RECRUITING
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back in HR. Contact us today to see how we can help match you to your ideal job.
#19 - Innovate BC - Benefits of Hiring & Training Youth Workers
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...Read More