The mission of the Real Estate Development Department is to develop our premier store network, with continuous improvement on existing stores and entrepreneurial selective expansion of new stores. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Architecture team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for designing and executing on a wide variety of elevated spaces including new stores in exciting markets, state-of-the-art 500K sqft distribution centers and innovative office spaces. As the Design Project Manager, you will support the Architectural Technologists in gathering project inputs to complete the project drawing sets, the engagement and management of project engineers and consultants, and the management of the overall design process ensuring the drawings sets are integrated and complete enabling their full realization in the build. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in the Architecture team to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Design Project Manager, you will:
- Support the teams to bring the creative design to life through the management of detailed architectural documentation while ensuring smart application of all internal and external inputs
- To onboard and manage all project engineers and consultants throughout the development of the comprehensive design documentation
- coordinate all drawings ensuring the creative, functional, and technical intent is realized and to validate that they are accurately executed on in the build
The Design Project Manager has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in building technologies (ex. Revit, AutoCAD, and other AEC applications
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $90,000-$120,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.