This is a unique opportunity to join a leader in its field and work closely with a dynamic and experienced team.
- Opportunity to work with one of Canada’s most reputable and entrepreneurial organizations
- Ideal if you have 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Located in North Vancouver, central and very convenient location
Who - the Company:
We are partnering with our client to help them find a talented Real Estate Administrator to join their team. Our client is a high-profile and very successful & profitable organization and they are known not only for their corporate success but also for their tenured staff and amazing corporate culture.
What - the Role:
Reporting to the Real Estate Manager, the Real Estate Administrator is an integral part of the team, with the main responsibilities as follows:
- Code and allocate all invoices for payment to the appropriate properties
- Assist in accounts receivable collections
- Track and manage property utility accounts
- Prepare and maintain tenant files, obtain credit information and collection of security deposits
- Track all leasing deals and assist with preparation of lease documentation
- Track tenant insurance expiries and obtain current certificates of insurance
- Assist with the property assessment appeal process and required reporting
- Perform other real estate duties as required
Who- the Candidate:
- Post secondary education
- Two years of real estate administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Yardi and Avid Exchange
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain courteous, professional and efficient service at all times
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of lease agreement documentation is a plus
North Vancouver, conveniently accessible by transit
Base salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits and vacation.
When & How to Apply:
If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.
Administrative Real Estate