GetintheLoop is building the world's most advanced mobile offers platform. We deliver real-time offers directly to the mobile phones of an app's audience, enabling local business to attract new customers, develop meaningful relationships, and obtain immediate in-depth data on their existing consumer preference.
GetintheLoop is the flagship product in the consumer division of Loop Media Group. Since our beginning in 2014, GetintheLoop has grown into the top-rated iOS and Android application of its kind in Canada, used by hundreds of top national and local brands. More recently, GetintheLoop has launched Canada's first ever SaaS digital franchise known as GetintheLoop Local with over 15 franchise-run cities in operation.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, collaborative-minded Web Developer, who is passionate about using the latest web and mobile technology to improve our member experience. At GetintheLoop, you'll get plenty of opportunities to learn, you'll collaborate with other outstanding engineers, and you'll play an active role in shaping our product and the future of our company. Our multinational team of super smart hackers offers a dynamic, fast paced, and informal work environment -- a true startup culture.
- Improve and enhance our existing React-based web applications
- Write SOLID, well tested code
- Deliver frequent, high-quality releases
- Participate in product and feature planning
- Constructively solve problems quickly and communicate the results to the rest of the company
- Report on progress and release schedules to the Director of Web Development
Skills and Experience
- Great communication skills and a sense of humor
- B.S. in Comp Sci, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of React-based web app development experience
- Solid understanding of OO Design, MVC, and test-driven development principles
- Experience with cross-browser, multi-environment testing
- Eager to learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies, libraries, and platforms
- Startup experience and a public Github account are both pluses
How to Apply
- Strong, collaborative team and an informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary, group benefits, and employee share options
- Rare opportunity to help make our platform continue to lead mobile marketing initiatives
Apply online @ http://loopmediagroup.com/careers#op-363124-react-web-developer
Software and Programming