Our client a growing industrial and fabrication company has a a great opportunity for a highly organized, pragmatic and detailed oriented person to join their team and play a key role as a Quality Specialist.
The quality program revolves around ISO 9001:2008 compliance, training for the right person is available. Our client hires based on character and is looking for someone who has a can-do attitude and will be a good fit for the company.
Responsible for our Quality Program ISO
- Manage the quality management system
- Manage internal audits
- Ensure the calibration system is maintained
- Facilitate management review of the quality management system
- Complete all applicable quality records
Some college level training in supporting fields such as manufacturing, business, engineering, industrial management or similar field (one would do) . Working or being willing to further education is a plus.
- PC knowledge and spreadsheet applications, with strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills - capable of communicating effectively in both written and oral formats
- Ability to effectively work effectively across a wide range of functions.
- Good problem-solving skills with ability to develop new ideas in order to provide innovative solutions.
- 2-3 years in at least a junior role within one of, manufacturing, construction, quality, administration, or operational experience.
- Prior exposure to document management systems, with previous experience at an ISO company considered a plus
- Well organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and self motivated
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Applicants who do not fit this criteria will not be considered.
We thank all our applicants. However, only those shortlisted will be contacted due to high volume of applicants.
Connect with employer:
About Chorius Executive Search
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses.
We assist Executives to make distinctive...