· Sampling, inspection, and measurement of incoming raw materials, in-process, and finished devices according to established specifications and procedures, inside cleanrooms.
· Producing formal reports of the inspection and measurement results and initiating non-conformity reports (NCR) when required.
· Conducting the cleaning, maintenance, and calibration of measuring equipment.
· Assisting the QC Manager in the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the quality-related processes.
· Assisting the QC Manager in the definition of reliable measurement systems for new products.
· At least two years of hands-on quality control experience, preferably in regulated manufacturing industries, such as medical devices or automotive.
· Proven competence in interpreting and following a detailed inspection and test procedures, as well as documenting results accurately.
· An associate degree or diploma in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, technical training, and/or related experience.
· Well-developed written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
· The willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.
How to apply…
If this position appeals to you, apply today through BC Jobs website or send your resume to email@example.com.
How to apply…
If this position appeals to you, apply today by sending your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
#13 - A Thinking Ape - Working With a Growth Mindset
Kardium was founded in 2007 and has built an outstanding team with a track record of excellence in medicine, business, and engineering. We have hired the best engineers, medical researchers, compl...Read More