· Sampling, inspection, and measurement of incoming raw materials, in-process, and finished devices according to established specifications and procedures.
· Producing formal reports of the inspection and measurement results and initiating non-conformity reports (NCR) when required.
· Conducting the cleaning, maintenance, and calibration of measuring equipment.
· Assisting the QC Manager in the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the quality-related processes.
· Assisting the QC Manager in the definition of reliable measurement systems for new products.
· At least two years of hands-on quality control or metrology lab experience, preferably in regulated manufacturing industries, such as medical devices or automotive.
· An ability to interpret mechanical drawings to understand specified dimensional and functional characteristics to be measured, tested, or inspected, including the basics of GD&T.
· A high level of proficiency with standard measurement tools/systems (calipers, micrometers, height gauges, dial indicators, force gauges, etc.). CMM and optical measurement systems knowledge are preferable.
· Proven competence in interpreting and following a detailed inspection and test procedures, as well as documenting results accurately.
· An associate degree or diploma in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, technical training, and/or related experience.
· Well-developed written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
· The willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.
How to apply…
If this position appeals to you, apply today through BC Jobs website or send your resume to email@example.com.
How to apply…
If this position appeals to you, apply today by sending your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kardium was founded in 2007 and has built an outstanding team with a track record of excellence in medicine, business, and engineering. We have hired the best engineers, medical researchers, compl...Read More