QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR – WOOD PRODUCTS
Location: North BC
Industry: Wood Products Manufacturing
Are you an experienced quality control supervisor in the forestry industry? A fantastic opening has become available with a stable, diverse multinational OSB plant. This Northern BC company offers a fantastic relocation package and excellent benefits! Apply today!
Katie O’Brien at 604689687 ext. #222
This multinational OSB plant is one of the largest in the world. This company is diversified and makes a range of different products, making it one of the most stable places to work in the industry. This modern mill is run in a family like way with management adopting an open door policy. Internal promotion represents the primary method of hiring more advanced positions.
Reporting to the Process Control Superintendent, the Quality Control Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the mill is producing the highest quality product in the most efficient way. You will be responsible for:
• Supervising and educating production staff on quality improvements
• Conduct inspections on the equipment in the mill ensuring optimal performance
• Implement and promote continuous quality improvements amongst the staff with an emphasis on safety
• Tracking and monitoring quality product outputs
• Investigate quality abnormalities
• Must have CLS Grading ticket
• Must have 1 year of supervisory experience
• Experienced in working with dying kilns and optimization equipment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary of $90,000-$95,000 per annum
• 2-3 weeks of vacation
• Dental, Extended Medical, MSP Paid, Paramedics
• Premiums 100% covered by company
• Optional life insurance
• RRSP, Group RRSP: Employee’s pay 5% Company pays 7%
• Tuition reimbursement
• 50% reimbursement for safety boots
• Excellent relocation package
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected], or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Katie O’Brien at 604 6898687 ext. #222 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company...