ENGINEERING/WOOD SCIENCESQUALITY ASSURANCE & MARGIN ANALYSIS STUDENTS3 Positions – Various BC Locations
May – December 2022
Tolko is seeking 3 highly motivated individuals for exciting 6-8 month term positions at our in Okanagan and Cariboo operations.
Students are responsible for various projects within the operations in addition to assisting with day to day duties of quality assurance and margin analysis, including:
- Participation in Safety initiatives
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Supporting and auditing optimizers and scanners
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Implementation and improvement of daily quality control programs
- Product certification requirements
- Capital project support
- Other duties as assigned
Williams Lake, BCQualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a post secondary program in a related field.
- Must have strong computer, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot required
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Prior experience is considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by our customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And, through our community investment strategy, we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work. Whether we’re providing jobs, volunteering or giving through donations, we work to make our communities stronger and more vibrant through active participation.
When you join Tolko, you’re saying yes to a company that has been built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity they need to build great lives.
We’re more than an industry leader. We’re the place where you succeed as our most valuable resource!We offer:
For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!A Career With Tolko Is More Than A Job
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Diverse opportunities
- An open, innovative culture
- A positive, dynamic work environment
- Technical and leadership training to ensure you work successfully and safely
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
It’s pride in what you do. It’s making a difference every single day, working side-by-side with people you respect.
Explore our opportunities, submit your application, and join a company that works for you, your family, and your community!If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until January 21, 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Operations and Logistics