QA Program Lead 12 Month Contract November 2019
Join a large public sector organization and long-term Annex client as an QA Program Lead, working on multiple projects including a high-profile transformation initiative. This is a great opportunity for a long-term, stable contract with a 12-month initial engagement and strong possibility of renewals.
You will be working with business and technical stakeholders. This role has a significant role in supporting the implementation of systems and processes. Interested to learn more? Apply today!
- Defines and implements the overall test strategy, test plans, estimates, and schedule. Works effectively with workstream project managers, product vendors, and system integrators to agree on the appropriate test approach to ensure the quality of the solution outcome is understood and known issues are actioned.
- Advocates the appropriate level of testing based on quality, timeline, budget, and resources
- Works to ensure effective test planning and test execution of the integrated systems
- Selects and follows project management methods, procedures, and quality objectives, and tracks metrics for assessing progress
- Identifies potential areas for improvement in current methodologies
- Manages and coordinates all testing related activities in multiple concurrent releases focusing on one or multiple domains
- Drives execution of the plan to completion within the agreed timelines
- Tracks progress and prepare test reports
- Acts as an escalation point for testing issues related to the releases
Ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, in-depth knowledge of applications and the business requirements supporting them or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate experience with applications and the business requirements supporting them.
- Strong experience in managing testing of configured COTS solution on cloud platform and various integrated point solutions.
- Strong experience in test case and defect management tools. Knowledge of Jama Software and JIRA is an asset.
- Knowledge of project management disciplines and best practices, applications development and implementation.
- ERP experience
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.