IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a QA Engineer to join our client in Burnaby, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Under the QA Lead work with the project team to review technical requirements, define test plans, test cases, plan execution, execute tests, defect filing, and test report development.
- Under the QA Lead, design and develop automated scripts for smoke and regressions test cases. Train end-users on usage including frameworks and support test tool integration when required.
- Support and maintain TestRail and TestComplete tools including tasks such as end-user support, project set-up, provisioning & tool training, system maintenance including upgrades, change management, and technical documentation.
Top Skills Required
- Solid knowledgeable of defect resolution processes and practices.
- Work experience with test case management, requirements and defect tracking tools.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate is expected to be able to analyze data, identify issues and present their findings in a simple and clear manner
- Troubleshooting skills on windows OS, web and client/server applications.
- Experience with backend and API testing and related test tools (Selenium WebDriver, Python, Behave). Develop, implement, and maintain automation scripts.
- Establish a testing framework, infrastructure, and / or harness from scratch
- Experience maintaining and supporting Test Tools (i.e. TestRail) in large Enterprise and/or Healthcare environments would be beneficial.
- Able to communicate effectively with developers, business analysts/SMEs, and project managers.
- Previous experience working with BC Health Authorities
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.