Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of their credit history, has access to the auto financing they need.
We have been recognized as the fastest-growing company in Canada by PROFIT 500 and the winner of Entrepreneur of the Year in 2016 by the Ernst & Young Pacific Division fintech category award. We are also known to be among the largest advertisers on Facebook and the leading provider of consumer auto-financing in Canada. Over 25% of all non-prime automotive deals financed in Canada originate through Canada Drives.
The Opportunity - QA Automation Engineer
We are pioneering something new and remarkable. We are revolutionizing the way we operate through the Salesforce platform and are building a unique and highly professional team to design and develop our future state capabilities. We will be adopting most of the Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud, Communities, Wave Analytics, and more, and anticipating a high degree of automation and integration with many cutting-edge technologies in this industry.
This large number of new capabilities and changes will demand a very sophisticated testing strategy and execution ensuring a high-quality development output as well as non-disruption of the current business solutions. The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining the QA automation framework.
You will have the opportunity to transform the way we test Salesforce; streamlining processes, tools and increasing dramatically the level of testing automation.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and maintain the QA Automation framework using Selenium webdriver
- Write new scripts and update existing test scripts using Java for automated testing
- Schedule daily automation tests using Jenkins and analyze the results
- Perform functional and performance testing of REST API services using JMeter/Postman
- Track and control the testing execution in tools such as Jira and TestRail
- Manage testing documentation such as Testing Scenarios and Scripts
- Accurately report on testing execution progress and statuses
- Document defects and bug details, and collaborate with Developers, Admins, and Functional Analysts to resolve issues quickly
- Adopt Agile principles and methods, and participate in release and sprint planning and execution
- Degree in Computer Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Test Automation using Selenium Web driver
- Minimum of 2 years experience with programming in JAVA.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining CI systems such as Jenkins
- Experience in working with requirements and defect tracking applications such as JIRA
- Experience with CRM's, specifically Salesforce (Development or Administration)
- Knowledge with BDD Tools like Cucumber
- Knowledge of AWS and running automated tests in the cloud
- Experience with Financial Industries