Are you a recent Computer Science graduate? Do you love gaming and coding? Blastworks has the role for you! We are seeking a passionate QA Automation Engineer to join our team in Victoria to help drive our exciting new products from test market release to mass-market release AND beyond!
Our ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high quality games that our players will love. This is a great opportunity to break into the games industry with a company that offers many opportunities to learn and develop your career as Software Developer!Key Activities and Deliverables:
- Identify game defects, test new features, and perform regression
- Create and execute test scripts for new game features
- Escalate issues to QA Lead, work with developers and producers to triage issues
- Develop and extend our test automation suiteQualified candidates must have:
- 2 - 5+ years QA experience
- Knowledge/familiarity working with social networks (Facebook primarily)
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Proven ability to define components to be tested and assign a relative priority
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverables at the same time.Preferred Candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Ability to write quality code in at least one high level language like Java, C, C# etc.
- Detailed knowledge of Test automation frameworks
- Experience in using Selenium, Unity or similar automation tools
- Motivation to improve test coverage and effectiveness
- Familiarity with game production, preferably with social and/or free-to-play games
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files to track down and isolate issues
Please apply by email below with your resume. No phone calls please .
https://www.blastworksinc.com/apply-for-this-job/ Images Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Entry Level
Software and Programming